I use Second Life, to help individuals with TBI (traumatic brain injury), promote good Karma, and to train individuals who want to participate in virtual dog ownership. I also train these dogs, to do any number of things,(complex tricks & retrieval of objects, displays of obedience and agility, & protection). I work with all SL dogs, D&D Dogs, VKC Dogs and more. I also own Dogland Dogs, a line of 3 types of virtual dog; Rhoda Menu Pups, Dogland GuideDogs, and Dogland SledDogs.
Each has its use and application. I encourage you when in world to contact me so that I can give you a demo that will knock your socks off. If you are interested in TBI, or Canines, or peaceful application of Martial Arts…contact me! I have begun a new passion and pursuit. Now that I have a facility…a TBI center, I am using virtual dogs as therapy for my members with TBI. You would be amazed at the fun the dogs are, as well as the confidence it builds in members and all sl residents who learn to master these pups! If you are in world, look in search, under TBI..come see our facility, and how we use the dogs! I also own SL’s most popular Dog Park. I encourage all to come and see Dogland Park, Rhoda. I will give you a personal tour.
2 Comments »
- Thanks From Vitolo
- Poses for VKC Dogs (Corrected) – The Dogfather
- SL’s Dogfather by karen Falconer – The Dogfather
- Writer Roland Barnes Interviews Vitolo Rossini – The Dogfather
- Writer ReRe Sandalwood Interviews Vitolo Rossini – The Dogfather
- Writer Carmichael Caudron Interviews Vitolo Rossini – The Dogfather
- Writer Summer Wardhani Interviews Vitolo Rossini
- Fear Abatement Through Systematic Desensitization Using 2nd Life
- Success Begets Success
- Survivors of TBI , in 2nd Life